Does your child:
- Struggle with staying focused or completing tasks?
- Find organization difficult?
- Have frequent mood swings?
- Has s/he been diagnosed with an attentional disorder, learning disability or autism spectrum disorder?
- As a parent, are you stressed and overwhelmed by your child’s unique needs and/or confused by all of the assessments and advice out you’ve received?
Here at Child Development Partners we work exclusively with children and families who struggle with developmental, attentional, executive functioning and social difficulties.
We work together in a partnership model to develop and implement strategies to:
- improve behavior
- strengthen executive functioning
- lessen anxiety
- decrease frustration
- increase self-esteem
- improve communication and strengthen family connection
We provide individual psychotherapy to children and adolescents, aged 4 – 21, and serve parents and families through cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy, parent coaching, workshops and classes.
“We have seen such an improvement in [our daughter’s] mood, behavior and self awareness since she began working with you last year. We can’t imagine another therapist helping her, or us, in the way you have. You truly have a gift.”
-Parent of 11 year old diagnosed with Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Please browse our website for more information on how we might work together to help your child develop strategies for success. To learn more about the clients we work with and the issues they face, click here.